Old 12-27-2008, 10:40 AM
mr.mc54
Typical Buck

Default RE: So how many Wisconsin EAB units in '09?

I agree with you all the way, now we need to sell this philosophy to as many hunters as possible.

We as hunters and land owners should look at our areas we hunt real close this year and then decide what we are going to do. All it would take is to let the baldies go 1-2 years on areas that are down on deer numbers. Then if you cannot give up hunting, waite for big buck or don't shoot any thing.

If they come out with EAB again- Don't hunt this year! If you buy into the DNR'S philosophy you are damaging our deer herd beyond the point of no return. (SOUNDS DRASTIC GUYS BUT IT IS TRUELY BAD) NOWI KNOW THAT ALLUNITS IN THE STATE ARE NOT THE SAME IN REGARD TO DEER NUMBERS. That is why we need to get out and see what we have now.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. WE NEED TO STOP BICKERING BACK AND FORTH AND GET OFF OUR A** AND UNITE WITH ONE ANOTHER. TAKE A STAND FOR GOD SAKES!

I know we all don't think alike on some things but we all belong to a very special group of citizens, we all enjoy the right to hunt and we need to protect that right. By us checking out our areas and defending our position on what we see, no mater what that is we are doing our part.

I KNOW I MAY HAVE OFFENDED SOME OF YOU BY MY POSTS BUT I AM VERY CONCERENED ABOUT WHAT THE TREND IS WITH THE DNR SLAUGHTER.

I WANT THE DEER HERD TO BE THERE FOR MY GRAND CHILDREN AND CARRY ON THE GREAT TRADITION OF HUNTINGWITH THEIR GENERATION!

SO I'M SORRY! ITS OK TO DISAGREE ON THINGS AS LONG AS WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE!

HUNTING IS A GREAT RIGHT GIVEN TO US BY OUR FORE FATHERS, SO LETS PROTECT IT!!!!