HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need a nice safety harness!!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 12:42 AM
youngfart
Typical Buck

Default RE: Need a nice safety harness!!

BGFisher
Well thank you for the complement? Actually I'm not your son and I'm no kid ,LMAO I'm 53 and have been bow huntig for a long time. Safety is my utmost repect I give to the sportseeing I have 2 freinds whom have been hurt in falls and one's a quad so I dotake my safety toa T. I've tried the safety harness you explained and I too felt to much restraint in them and very uncomfortable. In a similar type too the one I mentioned in the above saftey strap, I have fallen1 1/2feet twice and have had no problems with it. Just a rude awakening ,in turn I was wide awake for the rest of the day,I'm 5' 11'' and 190lbs and had no instances where I was totally imobilized and hadthe belt cinche up so that I wasn't able to breath. Bye the way I was able to reach over and grab my tree and right my self up and able to climb back into my stand. I even stood on a stand and had the bottombreak off and fell 3 feet that time,againI was able to get back on track and get down safely. I'm comfortable wearing the single strap and this design looks to be an improvement to what I did use. Just mythoughts on this design.Best of luck on finding the right one for you.
Rocky