HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I scored my buck, Let's make it Fun... Updated w/ the Winner!! Pg. 9
Old 12-26-2008, 10:16 PM
buckmaster
Nontypical Buck

Default I scored my buck, Let's make it Fun... Updated w/ the Winner!! Pg. 9

Got my rack back from the taxi today, and taped him. ROUGH score, I'm by no means a scorer, but what I came out with, was 2 1/8" off from what my taxidermist guessed just by looking at it!! I was amazed. I thought I would add a little Fun to it.

Closest person to guess the score will Win this Brand New Boot Dryer (Dirty Santa gift I'll never use). It doesn't matter if It is over or under... closest person to the score that I came up with will win the Dryer, Free shipping to your door. I will post my measurements after it's over, but there will be no speculation... This is the way I scored him... and its just a battery powered boot dryer.

Talk amongst yourselves, have fun with it, change your guesses as much as you want...Don't ask for clues from me though.[8D] P&Y gross, just like it was in the contest. The cut-off will be fore-warned before it ends.

IF you win and do not need/want the dryer, or know anybody that does, Just let me know, and we'll work it out to find someone who could use it....

Anyway here are the field pics....

I'll check in sometime tomorrow evening after I get off work to update... Enjoy...( I'm very interested in seeing what you guys guess) I hope you all had a very Blessed Christmas.