HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pennsylvanians, what lawsuit?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

Default RE: Pennsylvanians, what lawsuit?

"Corny is not being completely accurate when he quotes figures about reproduction. He has taken a slice of time that makes the annual breeding rates look as bad as possible."

I generally give benefit of a doubt when something stupid is said, I often chalk it up to uneducated on the topic ignorance, but THAT is a flat out lie and btb knows it. The data given is the years the"plan" has realized its effects and areright on the money. The latest years available are also the years since most reduction has taken place, not 1980! (LOL)The data steadily declined and is lower than it was when we were supposedly at "terror level" with too many woods wrecking deer! (LOL).[:'(]

"The truth is that pregnantdoes haveranged fro 85% to 92% but if we take into account all the years that that fact has been studied not just the four years he wants to use"

Why on earth would we use other years??? I compared the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST POPULATION YEARS according to pgc with the modern day LOWEST! Ha ha ha... What the heck more do you want??? It is what it is. A big farce. Since 2002, the data has gone STEADILY DOWNHILL as well.

"If there are less deer in most WMU's (something I think we all agree on) allowingless competition for food and habitat, it only makes sense to understand that the breeding rates and impregnation rates must have other factors causing these fluctuations. "

I dont care the reason! It does NOT support "staying the course" that ecofruitcakes have demanded we take!

"The facts as Corny stated them, in that narrow context, are accurate. I'ts his cause and effect conclusions that are flawed.The pure numbers could be taken at first glance by someone who knows little about deer management as a sign that something may be changing."

You are full of it and most likely have"other" agendas of some sort, affiliations or what not, but that matters not to me....Wrong is wrong. The plan was SUPPOSED toproduce results. Not only did it not SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE as was supposed to be the case... (even stayingthe SAME would be reason for failure because SAME would not justify the EXTREME measures implemented)...Not only did we get no INCREASE AT ALL....We got DECLINES FOR KRIST SAKE!!!![8D][8D][8D](LOL)

What supports continuing the extreme madness beside birdwatchers at Audubon demanding it to their close cohorts on the board at pgc???[8D][8D][8D]