HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - wisconsin DNR CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 08:40 AM
TJD
Fork Horn

Default RE: wisconsin DNR CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you have noticed that some people on this forum are against theDNR yet are also against theidea that hunters should have anyself control in their harvest efforts.
NO ONE SAID THAT OR EVEN REMOTELY INFERRED THAT HUNTERS SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY SELF-CONTROL!!! But hey, if it makes you feel better to make stuff up to support your feeble arguments, so be it!

They think that if extra tags are available, that the DNR is forcing people to pull the trigger on multiple deer. They don't realize thatevery individual hunteris in control of the bullet's path.
Again...NO!!! Nice attempt at spin though...did you work for the Clinton Administration during the Lewinsky scandal?? EAB IS a case of the DNR forcing people to pull the trigger, and of forcing hunters to choose a different path for their bullet. That from our DNR!...

Don't worry, people like that are rarely taken seriously,...
Neither are people who suffer from what is known in psychiatric circles as transferrence...those who attribute their own inability to logically respond to factual rebuttal to others...you know, people like you!!

Ihuntandfish,
Thanks for the vote of support. You are spot on about Doyle. While I don't agree with everything he does, he publicly supports hunting and fishing rights even though he admits he is not an avid outdoorsman.
Different poster put up the piece about Doyle. I thought you said
I re-read your statement several times,
?

Yeah, our governor is a real champ for sportsmen! As of 2006, we started spending more on interest payments to service state debt than we spend on our natural resources budget. There is a real friend of hunters!