HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - wisconsin DNR CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 07:51 AM
Handles
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: wisconsin DNR CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ihuntandfish,
Thanks for the vote of support. You are spot on about Doyle. While I don't agree with everything he does, he publicly supports hunting and fishing rights even though he admits he is not an avid outdoorsman.
I'm sure you have noticed that some people on this forum are against theDNR yet are also against theidea that hunters should have anyself control in their harvest efforts. They think that if extra tags are available, that the DNR is forcing people to pull the trigger on multiple deer. They don't realize thatevery individual hunteris in control of the bullet's path.
It is alsoquite frightninghow mr.mc54 jumps down your throat after you mention that you would prefer that convicted felons don't have firearms, and says "not all cops think he's so great". I re-read your statement several times, First of all, I agree with you 100%. Convicted felons should not have firearms,and I didn't see where you ever said anything related to all cops thinking he's great like he implied.But get used to it. On several occasions I used the word "some" which he comprehended as "all".
It is possible thatmr.mc54 has some seriousemotional issue. I suspecthe realizes this and tries to compensate for his inadiquacies by yelling a lot (notice how he uses bold/underline/and capitals to "yell" online?). Don't worry, people like that are rarely taken seriously, but I am concerned that he wants to carry a concealed wepon. As a police officer, I'm sure you are one of the first people to think that maybe not everyone should have a loaded weapon in their posession.
Good luck hunting and fishing, and thanks for doing the important job that you do.