HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Camo question?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:24 PM
redneck buck hunter

Default RE: Ultimate Camo question?

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: redneck buck hunter

Trying to decide on what size to get according to the siteI measure out to be a large in the shirt. Should I get a size bigger? In the pants the range for large is 46-48. I measured out at 48, should I get XL or Large? I know if it doesnt fit i can exchange it, but I would like to get it right the first time.
Andrew, just to clarify, a Large shirt is 42-44 chest size, Large pants is 36" to 38" waist. You mentioned in your post the Large pants are 46-48 but thats actually closer to 3X size, Im guessing you meant 36-38 for Large pants.The clothing sizeis actually the bigger number. So a Large pants is really a 38" waist, a large pants is really a 44 chest. I can ship you both a Large and XL set when you order and try them both and just send back what you dont want. Just let me know. Feel free to call me if you have any questions I can help you with, 301-366-8136

Thanks
Andy

S
Chest 34-36
Waist 29-30

M
Chest 38-40
Waist 32-34

L
Chest 42-44
Waist 36-38

XL
Chest 46-48
Waist 40-42

2XL
Chest 50-52
Waist 44-46

3XL
Chest 54-56
Waist 48-50
NOW tell me that aint customer service at its best!!!
You aint kidding! You shoulda seen the look on my moms face when I said, "Hey mom, you know that camo I've been beggin you for? Well, the owner told me he could send me a Large and an extra-large to see which oneI like best."

She was like how in the world do you know him? lol

Andy, that would be great! I'll shoot you a pm or a call sometime tomorrow afternoon.