HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Neighbor's dog shot
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Slackdaddy
Fork Horn

Default RE: Neighbor's dog shot

Not the dreded "shoot the dog thread" !

My neigbors little Fluffy got out 2 times this year and came running circles around My stand in early bow (MY land, 20 acres, and not just over the fence)
I would never shoot his dog, he said he would try to contain it better (for the most part it is a house dog)

2 LARGE dogs showed up at My house end of the summer, they had mud on there paws, meaning they where down in My swamp and most likley came from that way, which is 900 acre of WMA.
Called the name on the tag, nice middle aged lady, just moved here, she lives on the other side of the WMA, now these dogs had to come right through the bedding area to get to My house. She said they wander off every day, but come back each night. I explained to her that the WMA is public hunting land and hunting season opens in 2 weeks. She was oblivios (sp), Just did not get it, and said that maybe the dogs would find some hunters to "play" with in hunting season.
If these dogs make it back to My property they are going to be dispatched.

Also I have free range chickens and ducks, any canine seen around them will be dispatched, If my chicken makes it onto YOUR property, you have a free dinner

Slack