HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The best bows out there...
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 03:12 PM
bitterroot21
Fork Horn

Default RE: The best bows out there...

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

ORIGINAL: bitterroot21

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

First of all I want to say welcome to the bowhunting forum huntingirl 89. Don't believe I've seen you in here before.

I'm with you on this one. I myself hunt with an old PSE bow from time to time and have taken 2 P&Y animals with it. I don't know if some of us feel like we have to keep up with the Jones' or what, but I have no problem with someone shooting an older bow. I would put my old PSEup against some of these guys with these new Bowtechs anyday!

Sounds to melike you have Bow envy. Why name Bowtech specifically? Personally I have a Bowtech and I am confident in my ability with it. It may not be as new as some but it is an 06. I guess according to you I am Keeping Up With The Jones'. Nice generalization on your part.

How's the handshock on that old bow of yours? Noise?

Whatever....
Easy there bitterroot! I said I shoot an old PSE from time to time. I have another bow that is my main bow and believe it or not it's a bowtech! OH MY!!! I just like to shoot the old bow that I used for my first bow kill. Nothing wrong with that is there??
No nothing wrong with that, but to make a blanket statement about some crappy old bow being a better shooter than the new ones is crazy, oh wait you are just claiming to be a better archer than anyone with a new bow.

You can't even decide which bow to use.