HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Changing BH's for next year
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:32 PM
txjourneyman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Changing BH's for next year

ORIGINAL: TreednNC

While I like the HellRazors....I just dont think I like the idea of sharpening a broadhead..........in theory. The only reason being is gradually, while MINUTE, losing weight and possible inconsistancies with less used broadheads that require less sharpening. I doubt it would make that much difference, and Id probably get the good out of them and need new ones by the time I sharpened enough to notice differences in results.......but all things equal, guess the inconsistancies couldnt be as bad as fletching glue.

That being said, Ill probably have Hell Razors in my quiver next year. That or Razor Caps
I bought a pack of Hellrazors to play around with and see how I like them. They are in my longbow quiver now along with some Snuffers. The Hellrazors are scary sharp out of the package. The sharpest I have ever seen. Even after repeated shots into a Morrell's BH target they were VERY sharp. I may very well be using them from the Marquis and the longbow next year. They fly great out of both bows.