HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The UBP is hard at work
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 06:32 AM
445 supermag
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The UBP is hard at work

It will be a great day to see the UBP of loose and see them squirm around a bit, flip and flop around on the ground before they give up the ghost.

Ignorance will finally be hit hard that day when they are joined by crossbow hunters.

Here in NJ I called and talked to our division of Fish and game comm. and voiced my opinion in favor of crossbows to be fully included in archery season for next year. They told me that it is pretty much a done deal as they are just going through the political red tape of getting it legalized. I can't wait for next year to hunt with a crossbow.

Ubnj along with UBP have to remember that, that there is disention among their ranks. With the polls that were done a lot of people were in favor of crossbows, and a lot of them were bow hunters who voted infavor of crossbows.

I can't wait to hear all the talk when NJ and PA both have crossbows legalized in their respective states. Yahoo it will be a great day and some fun on these message boards.

Go get them guys. Fight for your rights.

This seems awefully familiar for when compounds came out and the long bow or recurve guys said that they were not real bows and should not be included because its not fair advantage. We are going through the same thing.

Can't wait to see those guys squirm a bit. Will be a great day for sure.

Brian