HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is this breaking the law?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:19 PM
TFOX
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Is this breaking the law?

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

ORIGINAL: Nubby_Stalker

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

I'm an outlaw.
No...now you're being an ass.

The regulations in your state clearly state when and how orange can and must be worn....reguardless if you like it or not.

I never said you would get arrested but it is illegal either way....

.....and ya'll are soooo much the role models for younger kids by not wearing what the regs say and then bragging about it.

Just my .02

Section 4. Hunter Orange Clothing Requirements. (1) During the modern gun deer season, muzzle-loader season or the youth firearm season, a person hunting any species during daylight hours, and any person accompanying a hunter, shall display solid, unbroken hunter orange visible from all sides on the head, back and chest except when hunting waterfowl.

I don't know about you, but I don't continue hunting after I killed a deer. I have 2 tags, doe permit was filled in September, and now my buck permit. In KY, we are only allowed 1 deer per day anyway....so after a deer is shot, you are no longer hunting. Appears I am no longer an Outlaw.[&o]

It's cool to try and point out role models and all, but let's not accuse someone of poaching based off of laws you are unfamiliar with.

GMMAT, hands down one of the funniest pics I have seen since I joined here.

Tevor,you are mistaken,you can kill as many deer as you have tags for,unless it was changed just recently.AND,as long as you are still in the field,you are considered by the GW as still hunting.