HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's the difference!!??
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Germ
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: What's the difference!!??

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'll challenge you to do the same thing. "Obvious" question? Link! Link!

I'm a deer hunting sponge (as far as knoweldge goes).....with plenty of room to take a lot in. Just like hunting new grounds....you go through some spots that you think look promising. Sometimes they pan out. SOmetimes they're a bust. Sometimes you try a tactic that seems sound. Sometimes it pans out to be so....sometimes not.

I've been hunting whitetails for 3.5 seasons. Have I asked some stupid questions? lol....surely. Have I learned a LOT in 3.5 seasons? You bet.

Nothing to be ashamed of on my part. If you ain't getting hung up....you ain't fishing.

I have a blast bowhunting.....and if it threatens you when I say I've been mildlysuccessful at it. Your problem. Don't be a hater, BC.
First off, I am surely not threaten by you. Just a shame what you have done with this forum IMO.

As far as links, lets see. And this is just in the last few weeks. I am not wasting my time going further.

You have needed to ask if you should cut open a deer to see what they are eating. Hey man, its deer, if you want to see what its eating do it. Its really freakin simple.

You couldn't figure out how you can keep on hunting because you didn't want to pay the processor just so you can kill another animal, you won't even eat. Someone had to point out to you, "cut it up yourself". Duh.

You couldn't figure out how to age a deer using the lower jawbone.

Oh, here is a classic. You need to ask fellow HNI's if you should use a leaf blower to uncover acorns. Oh yea, thats real natural.

and then theres "guys, my sights are off, how can this be??????". Man, fix it, move on.

And then you want to know if deer can learn to look up??
BC now you're just being a dick, Geezish