HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Moultrie Camera Secuirty Box 2nd Post (Update 3/13)
Old 12-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Edgecrusher

Default Moultrie Camera Secuirty Box 2nd Post (Update 3/13)

UPDATE***
Well here i am again months later and my story is the same. Moultire is ignoring me (No new surprise), so i decided to contact EBSCO Industrieswho owns the moultire brand. Surprise surprise they are ignoring me as well. I emailed both companies again twice with all the information below and the links to the videos and never got a response. So I Decided to test them and emailed them from another email address asking where i can buy some cameras!! and guess what i got two emails back in no time flat ( what a fuc!#$% joke). To make it worse i was told and promised i would receive an update the moultrie team had come up with for the boxes, what do ya know!!! i never got those and they don't offer them on their website nor have they updated any of their users of the ongoing issues. Here is an email i got from a Customer rep from moultire saying i be sent the fixes (This was December 11th)

"Travis, I apologize for the wait, but I have news about the security boxes. We have developed an add-on feature to the box which will secure the top a lot better. They are in the process of being shipped to us, and as soon as they get here I will send 1 out to you. Again I am sorry for the delay. Please shoot me your address and phone number."

At this point i guess i'm left with no other option other than to file a small court claims case?? i would have settled for an apology but i never even got that.

UPDATE***

Hello again,

Its been awhile since i have posted any new information about this little problem i was having with some security boxes i purchased from the moultrie Company. If you are not up to speed you can check out my first post here http://huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?...79&mpage=1. I have Emailed moultires Customer support representative Brock S.A total of 5 times directly. I received 2 responses, One stating he was going to discuss the situation with his boss. The second response was that the R&D team was going to look into the problem. When i received that second email i responded to him and made myself very clear that i wanted to be UPDATED AT ALL TIMES on what they found. Since then i have not heard anything back from the moultrie company. I have tired emailing Brock 3 additional times and also submitted my complaint on their website 2 more times. That's 5 emails that have gone unanswered and i only truly wanted an admittance* and an apology, never expected them to replace my cameras. I feel i deserve so much more than a cold shoulder, and as consumers you should too. Did moultrie make nice cameras? Yes i really enjoyed them. Does that give them the right to blow off Good honest hard working individuals like myself when they are truly at fault?? Not a chance and that's why everyone has the right to know what kind of pride moultrie has and give you a glimpse on how they may treat you if you decide to make/continue purchasing from them and ever have a problem. Below are the videos i made check them out!

Hope everyone had or is having a great season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0O3UGrKsEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgUlE4yBpbU