HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's the difference!!??
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 10:19 PM
BigJ71
Site Bouncer

Default RE: What's the difference!!??

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

John I think your accusation's are getting way blown out of proportion. I hear this same thing from you all the time and never have I got that Impression from the bow hunters that I've been around. I've been around a ton of them to! I'm a bow hunter and I'm damn proud of It! Sue me for not gun hunting.

This word "Elitism" gets used way to much IMO!! Actually I've seen It used more on here the last year then I've ever seen It used anywhere else my whole life.
Schultzy,

Don't get me wrong, I'm around a lot of hunters who hunt with bows too and none of them are elitist, I suppose it's the company we keep eh?? No reason not to be proud of bow hunting, I'm proud of it too! If everyone had your outlookbud we wouldn't have any problems but alas not everyone has their head screwed on straight like you do and if you allow yourself to look beyond your circle of friends you will surely see what I'm talking about......I see it almost every time I go to my local pro shops and hunting is brought up. Am I blowing it out of proportion?? perhaps a little (to make my point) but elitism in the bow hunting ranks is alive and well.......alive and well.