HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - coyotes with .22?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Korak
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: coyotes with .22?

ORIGINAL: sammy_tat

50$ says you won't get 5$ average for your yotes. Coon right now is 4 maybe 5 for xxxlarge skinned and fleshed. You are not getting 20$ for yote unless it is a rare color one you sell to a taxi.

Alot of hypocrits on here. You would poison rats and let them run off and die but a yote you have morals. Give it a break. Ammo for anti,Hell they got videos of worse than what I say.I am not here to please them or anyone else or sugar coat or hide how I feel. I could care less how a yote dies. Lets not forget they are wildanimals and when you start having feelings for them,it's just a matter of time before you become a peta member.

All I can say is WOW.Actually I admire rats as they are some of the greatest survivalists on the face of the planet,I've killed a bunch of them with a buddy down in Texas around a dump we would hunt them sitting in the truck with .22's and have a blast killing them.I have had "feelings" for every animal I've killed from a whitetail all the way down to a rat and IWILL NEVER BECOMEa member of PETA,BUNCH OF LYING BAS^@&DS THAT THEY ARE.