HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Great Debate Over Baiting
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 05:38 PM
crokit
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Great Debate Over Baiting

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

ORIGINAL: crokit

If you read, I do none of the issue. You must be Helen Keller, or more likely dillussional. I'm just saying what many other HUNTERS here are thinking, plain and simple, like it or not. Just like any internet forum/blog/chat, thugs are always waiting to pounce on those who's views differ from theirs. This causes many folks to fear the reprisals. I don't, whether on internet or in person.

Very hypocritical, you are the one that is judgemental, you condem people who legal hunt over feeders but then condone foodplots, and your the one who is dillusional if you think theres a difference between a food plot or a feeder, they are both baiting, a feeder is one plate of food and a food plot is a buffet.

Like others have said if its leagal go for it.

Not sure what you mean by condemning people who hunt over bait. I DID say if people choose to do so, have at it. I don't my preference. As I have repeatedly said, to each his own. Baiting the same as grunt calls/deer scents??? LMFAO. All I do is hunt, and do my best not to become some gadget/snake oil salesman's " boy ".[:@]