HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 05 PSE Venom
Thread: 05 PSE Venom
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 10:09 PM
LeftyBuckmaster
Typical Buck

Default 05 PSE Venom

I have a used LH PSE Venom up for sale. the bow is currently set at 60 pound draw weight but can be maxed out to 70 lbs. and 29 in. but is adjustable from 25-30 in. in half inch increments. the bow has a 7 3/4 in. brace height and is very forgiving. IBO speed is 305 fps. This was my first bow that I ever owned and decided to upgrade this year. This bow is in good condition but does have a few scratches on the mossy oak obsessions finish from normal hunting use. The bow currently has a 6 arrow detachable quiver, simple 2 prong arrow rest, 3 pin fiber optic sight,string loop, and bow sling attached. These were accessories that came in a package together from PSE. I have hunted with this bow and killed several deer and have also competed in local winter indoor archery, and 3D shoots as well. Would be a good and forgiving bow for archers trying to get into the sport as well as seasoned archers. This bow can be shipped to your door for $350 If the buyer would like to purchase the bow bare i can take off $50 of the asking price. Will take other offers within reason. Just shoot me an email if you have any questions.
My email is [email protected]

Last edited by LeftyBuckmaster; 09-03-2009 at 11:25 AM.