HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - [Deleted]
Thread: [Deleted]
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Ben / PA
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Honestly, what would YOU have done ?

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Planter. This cameraman isnt JUST a cameraman, he is also a hunter. We all film and we all hunt, he is just the best at operating the camera, because it is his and he has put forth the effort to learn its functions.

He does the most of our filming and I do most of the hunting, out of our 5 man team.

Correct me if I am wrong.....BUT....there is just one camera and the cameraman that you are talking about goes with it either hunting or filming, right? That's what you said in a previous thread. For all of the effort and scouting and hunting, I'd sure understand at least a little disapointment not to put something down. I agree with the others on it being your choice not to shoot a particular animal, BUT put yourself in the cameraman's place. You openly rag on him for being loud and now for jumping on you for not shooting a deer he thinks was a shooter. Is it possible had expectations that you would take a deer like that and after you passed, he might be thinking he is wasting his time filming? AFter all, its one camera 3 other hunters other than you? Kudos on the management DT, but this guy might feel like he wants his dollar investment in this camera to start paying off instead of being tree deco.