HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Did you achieve your goals?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 08:04 AM
MATHEWS PA BOWHUNTER
Typical Buck

Default RE: Did you achieve your goals?

I wanted to kill a doe, which i did on Oct 16th. Plenty good meals ahead with that. I wanted to Kill a good Buck, If i'm not mistaken i said in the other post that i wanted to kill a buck in triple dights, hopefully over110" well i did do that also. Plenty of good meals coming from that also. Now if My son (8 Years OLD) can kill a Buck in rifle season My season will end on a tremendous High.However just being out there hunting has been a great experience and a wonderfull time. It will be even better sitting in the two man stand with my8 year old Son even if he doesn't kill anything.

Even if i should passaway the day after the first day of rifle season, i can say that this was a great life and i know that my son will carry on the hunting tradition. last year CJ was sitting in that same two man ladder standwith I, watching Dad kill a Buck in rifle season for the first time (watching),then CJ asked DAD if we can do this again next year.
(its almost here)

So in a bunch of different ways this season has been a great season, and the best is yet to come.

Sorry i got a little emotional, Its been a great season!!!!!!