HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm thinking about buying the Remington 770 package
Old 11-28-2008, 04:08 PM
BigEarl
Spike

Default RE: I'm thinking about buying the Remington 770 package

"First of all, if you buy a rifle it should be an investment that you can hand down to your kids and / orgrandkids not some cheap knock off that you would be embarrassed to buy. "

That said it all right there. Who is embarrased here? XD isn't embarrased. I wasn't embarassed by the 710 I owned. Your opinions just don't make sense stalking bear, I mean shurshot.... What if a man doesn't have the money to drop on a $700plus on an"investment" to hand down to his kids? He shouldn't have a place in YOUR woods? Enjoying hunting and the outdoors? Your clearly the guy who has an issue with somebody spending less than you and having the same results. Like the guy who says you aren't welcome in my camp with a 710, or a Tasco bargain scope. This topic isn't even about the gun anymore, it's about bragging rights. XD has proven your comments silly time and time again and you are accusing him of thinking HE knows everything????? Are you for real ?? This post has become so silly that YOU are arguing with XD about who knows more, simply because he doesn't share your opinion. That is the bottom line. Look at it this way. With guys like myself and XD buying budget throw away rifles, you can sit by the campfire and make fun of us and brag about your vast knowledge. We are infact doing you a favor. Heck if your a gunsmith, we are what you could call job security. Keep rebarelling these guns, it puts money in your pocket.