HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's your batting average?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Hoytail Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's your batting average?

Jeff,

WeARE in agreement. I'd already defined precisely for you what "fewest shots possible" means. It is the same as your definition. Quit trying to tell me what's in my headbased onyour own interpretatoin of my words. You know, I've heard of agreeing to disagree but I've never heard of disagreeing to agree. That's what you're doing here by telling me that what I mean is not what I mean.

I'm not taking shots at you. Please don't think that. I dobelieve thothat you hit Trevor below the belt out of the blue and undeservingly. I also happen tothink that what he said initially was a very intelligent thing. Thenyou called him out on itandproceeded to condescendingly put him and his accomplishments down just because he didn't have anything wonderful to say about your Rage's.It is why he got upset. It is why other members pointed out that that was the most foolish you'd ever made yourself look. In one of your own favorite words: Concede! I bring it up only to prove my point that you can never be wrong.

I have a saying that goes: If I tell you the truth about you, you will be so disgusted with yourself that you will at any cost project and redirectit backonto mein order thatyou can have someone to be angry withjust soyou don't have to face yourself.

I apologize to the board for having equal hand in subjecting them to this. Jeff, If you wish to debate this further, PM me. If not, then you can keep posting all you want but you're on your own.

Happy Thanksgiving! I truly mean that. I'm also looking forward to you elk hunting with me and Will in colorado. I truly mean that too.

-Heu