HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's your batting average?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Hoytail Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's your batting average?

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hoyt...

There's extenuating circumstances that "happen" sometimes in the deer woods.
There "are" not is. Is is grammerically incorrect. (pun intentional) Seriously, I understand that full well. It is exactly why I stated to begin with that I wont pretend things don't happen out of our control.

I shot four times (and hit four times) a deer I didn't even shoot, initially. What does THAT do for my BA?
Didn't you play ball in school?

The deer was spined by another hunter.....and he was blocked for a follow up. I shot until the deer was not moving.
It is a most respectable thing you did. I applaude your decision and admire your love for the animal. It is somethingprobably 9 out of 10 guys here would do. I did the same on Saturday with the missing jawBB. Only, it took just one shot to the heart. If I'd shot 2 arrows, I'd be 5/7.And that, is what this thread is about. Number of arrows -vs- number of deer. I don't understand why you don't understand that. Actually I know you do, Ithinkyou just like being difficult.

I was only trying to point out that there are such things that occur.
refer to clause A of this particular post.

You can "bust on me" all you want. I did the right thing.
You sure did, but that isn'twhat the thread is about. And, I will keepbusting you as long as you insist on going against the grain of this thread. It's simple man, we're justsharing with ourfellow hunters how things have shaped up for usin the woods this year. You're the only guy who's got issues with this.

LOL this remindsme of a riddle I told my EX. She kept insisting that the answer be what she wanted it to be and starting getting upset then irate. I told her that'snice but I didn't author the riddle and sothe answer is still____.

Sheeesh, some people!