HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's your batting average?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 12:19 PM
Hoytail Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's your batting average?

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

If you have to put 2 arrows in a deer, it's still 2 arrows released, one deer bagged.
I don't much like what this says.....

So you spine a deer.....and follow up with 2-3 more arrows.....and you're penalized (in your scenario) as far as your "batting average"? I'd rather know I did the right thing.

Extenuating circumstances. I won't play.

Edit - And no....I haven't spined a deer, this year.
Aite dawg, I dint wanna had to do dis but I gosta bust a atlasman on you. Allow me to putthis into terms you understand... if you hit a foul ball followed by a home run, it still took you 2 swings to score. I did afterall write:

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

#6 did not result in a wounded deer but rather and thankfully just a wonded maple. But for the less fortunate, I wont pretend that things don't happen out of our control.
Hoytail also wrote:
Just thought it'd be interesting to see how everyone is doing this year.
That being said, do we really have to delve into "extenuating circumstances"? Way to complicate a simple thing. If you don't want to play, just don't. There's always an X top right. It doesn't have to be announced to all ofthe hni world that GMMAT aints playin! Good God.

See you on the montain with huck. Hope you don't make things that difficult there either bud!