HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Will I be spined properly?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Black Stick

Default RE: Will I be spined properly?

I don't have OT2 because I have a mac. I could run it in VMware Fusion which lets me run Windows, but I'm not going to because I don't want viruses. Can you guys run the numbers for me? I cannot see any porpoising in the arrow flight, but that could be because it is going too fast and I have terrible eye sight.

2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne 73#, 29"DL (335 fps)
Carbon Express Maxima 3D Select 350 (cut to 28")
Allen 100 grain bullet style field point.
4" LW straight feathers.
CX nock
No nock collar
Total arrow mass: 369.5 grains

I do not know what exactly needs to go into this thing, so I gave you everything that I thought you would need. If I missed something, just let me know.
I seriously hope that this comes out as good as his did because I like how consistent these arrows are.
If they are too weak or strong, I would probably try to fix this by changing the length of the shaft and since I am going to be getting new arrows with my Christmas money, I could have them cut to anything from uncut (full length) to 27". If changing the length cannot fix it, I guess I would be willing to change arrows. Let me know what you recommend, but realize that I'd like them to have a consistency of .001, just like the 3D selects. Price doesn't matter.