HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ohio youth hunt
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Rightybuckmaster

Default RE: Ohio youth hunt

Well I am hating this youth gun season in the flat ground up here in northwest ohio... Apparently people have the nerve to show their kids not to follow the rules. I went out this morning with the bow with a friend to hope to see if any people would move deer in a different part of the county. Well I got home and some people had the nerve to be on my uncles ground that only my father, cousin and I can hunt. I questioned the boy that was there, to add without an adult, said he didnt know if they had permission. So I casually told him that he best be leaving. Well them people have had the nerve to be back on the ground and drop kids without adults. I am totally for youth hunting but when people bring up there kids to hunt like this it makes cringe. I never hunted when I was young but I learned from bowhunting there is more to antler, Its the thrill and time spent in the outdoors. BTW Game warden know the situation, and this is only one encounter that occured with them today. Tommorow begins day to and this time the sheriffs department is number one on the speed dial.