HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !
Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 PM
mr4pt
New Sheriff

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

I understand if you want to pose with the animal for a picture that you want to display or cherish in a frame or whatnot, but simply to snap a pic of your deer in the back of your truck is no more or less respectful than taking it to Olin Mills for a glamour shot.
So if you're doing a family photo, or your kids school photo's, or prom photo's, or any photo for that matter you just throw it together, never spending a moment to try and make it look decent ?

mr4pt nobody believes that for 1 second.
Ok, Brad, I'll try to type slower next time so you can understand. Open your eyes and mind and read my post again. I put the part that you refer to in BOLD to make it easier for you. If you want to pose with the animal for a picture that you would frame or put in magazine (same as family photo, kids or prom) then I understand, clean it up and smile pretty for the camera. But sometimes, you just want a picture, a quick snapshot, to put in a photo album or such. Same with "doing a family photo, or your kids school photo's, or prom photo's"....sometimes a snapshot is better than a pose.

Believe it