HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !
Old 11-20-2008, 12:17 PM
IL_BOW_MAN
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

ORIGINAL: MNpurple

This thread is an excellent example of the double standard that exists on this website. Matt/PA posted a thread stating the exact same thing as stealthy (true, Matt's was more tactful and well said) and everyone gushed all over him. Matt great post, awesome Matt, the post I've been waiting for Matt, blah blah blah...

Stealthy posts basically the same request as what Matt did and he gets flamed for it, people telling him if he doesn't like it, don't look, mr. camera expert, who are you to.....

I can almost promisde had Matt reposted what Stealthy just said, people would have all jumped on Matt's bandwagon.

Stealthy, unfortunately on this website, your number of years here and numbers of posts carry massive weight. I've seen so many good posts overlooked this year and then you can have someone like GMMAT question his ability and everyone and their mother flock to the post.

Stick around as this website provides a wealth of information from a ton of knowledgable people. But until you are in the clique.......
I must be reading the wrong threads then. Like Tony just said, it is in the way at which it is said. Matt's thread is all about tips to take better pictures, not yelling at the people that don't want to take better pictures.

It doesn't matter 1 bit how long you have been a member of this forum. I have been around here longer then 95% of the people and I am not in these cliques. But I guess knowing some of the guys on here for about 8 years may mean I am in the clique?