HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)
Old 11-19-2008, 08:33 AM
MOhunting

Default RE: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Awesome Matt! Everytime I leave and come back from a week of hunting another buck is down. Wish it were me. Well I had two days of bowhunting before our firearms kicked in and all I saw were does so I passed on the girls w/ my bow. Then firearms kicked in and so did the wind like 25+mph wind it was terrible and I didn't even see deer for 3 days. I shot two more HUGE mature does one went 120 field dressed and she is the oldest doe I have seen. Taking the jaw to the wildlife dept b/c I want them to age her b/c me and my buddies have a feeling she's a real granny and just want and idea. Unfortunately no buck down or even sighted, but I know they are there and Sat I am putting up 2 more stands. This is my first year on the lease and I just now had a chance to get to know the property and have a much better idea how the deer move. As it paid off with the2 does out of a new stand site. I still have 2 months of archery left so I pray I can contribute too...I feel I will.

Congrats again Matt!!