HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - *** 2008 BowTech Constitution w/ matching Stealth stab & MeanV suppressor ***
Old 11-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Greg / MO
Giant Nontypical

Default *** 2008 BowTech Constitution w/ matching Stealth stab & MeanV suppressor ***

I've finally decided to let this tack-driver go as I just don't have room for all my 2009s coming in...

For sale is my 2008 BowTech right-hand, 60-lb., 29" Constitution in Mossy Oak Obsession. I'm throwing in my 11.5" Stealth Archery stabilizer which I had custom-dipped in matching camo at the BowTech factory. I'm also leaving on her MeanV custom string supressor.

2008 Constitution... retail price of $829.00
11.5" Stealth stab... retail price of $99.90
MeanV suppressor... retail price of $44.00
Sims camo quad limbsavers... retail price of $19.99

Total package value... $992.89
Your price... $625 shipped to your door via USPS Priority Mail

I'm also throwing in a brand-new set of 28.5" mods if you need to tinker with your draw length a bit. Bow will ship in original box with birth certificate, which reveals she smoked a 300-grain arrow through the chrono 305 fps @ 29" before leaving the factory.

Please use HuntingNet's PM system to establish order of interest, as I'm slowing my hunting down quite a bit now, but can't be here every minute to check on everything. Good luck!