HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Broadhead Tune (calling Big Country)
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:25 AM
FSUBIGMAC
Fork Horn

Default Broadhead Tune (calling Big Country)

Big Country: If you remember I was having problems getting my broadheads to fly good with my straight fletched blazers. I was hitting about 3 in low and 3 in right. So, I got some new arrows fletched up with blazers with a 2 deg offset--BIG DIFFERENCE!!!. My left to right got fixed as I thought it would -- so my centershot is ok. However, I am still hitting about 1-2 in low consistently. I have tried moving the rest up, making me a little nock low at this point, and am still an inch or two low no matter what. Im not hard pressed over it because I know where my BH's are going to hit every time. BUT, I was wondering why they havn't adjusted to the FP group when moving the nock point/rest height. Is it maybe a incorrectly spinned arrow (GT XT Hunt. 7595 31in. 100 gr point). I followed the GT arrow chart when purchasing butI am one of those borderline people when it comes to spine. Maybe need the draw weight adjusted? Im probably not going to do anything drastic to my bow at this point because we are full swing in the rut-- but I am getting new strings and rest after this season and was wondering what I can do to fix this in the spring?