HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pro Shop Called.......Mathews Review!!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Ben / PA
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pro Shop Called.......Matthews Review!!

ORIGINAL: Pat Curtis

I shot the same bow tuned down to 63#. Great bow.....FAST for the draw weight...and smooooooooth. My only gripe with it is at full draw....if you flinch a millimeter....it's ready to roll over.

I'd like to shoot it next to the Monster, a couple Hoyts, and a couple Bowtechs.....right after one another. Only then will my Switchback XT be on eBay.
Pat, I will be the first to tell ya, I am a Bowtech guy. BUT, IMO you should hang on to that XT. I think that it was and is the best bow that Mathews ever put out. Up till this year, they have just been making mods to it and calling them new bows. Quality bows for sure, but nothing really new or mind blowing. This year, definately different design, but not new. I was almost sucked in to the idea that they had come up with something new to make bows fast, nope.

And, that shop must be making pennies on those bows with MSRP at $869.00 and selling them for two hundred less.