HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Release failure=lost opportunity
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 02:48 PM
txjourneyman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Release failure=lost opportunity

ORIGINAL: bigjim12

Just read that Greg:

During the first 16 days of the general season, antlerless deer may be taken without antlerless deer permits unless MLDP, LAMPS, or USFS antlerless permits have been issued for the tract of land. On USFS, Corps of Engineers, and Sabine River Authority lands, the take of antlerless deer shall be by permit only. If USFS antlerless, MLDP antlerless, or LAMPS permits have been issued, they must be attached to all antlerless deer harvested from the tract of land. After the first 16 days of the general season, antlerless deer may be taken only by USFS antlerless, MLDP antlerless, or LAMPS permits.
I didn't even know that 16 day rule existed

As for going in Dec, give me a time and place and I will see what I can do.I have got a lot of family stuff going on (Christmas stuff) and one of the weekends I have to be here for Whitney's and my wedding shower. She already called "shotgun" on that weekend[:-]

I will defiantly go if I can get away!
6th & 7th or 13th & 14th either one is good for me. let me know.
As far as a place goes meet me at work. U of Dallas in Irving across from Tx stadium. I'll drive from there and you can park in a secure area.