HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)
Old 11-15-2008, 07:39 AM
shawneeslinger
Fork Horn

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

Hey guys, thought I'd check in. I'm finally going to start hunting a little more. Most of my efforts have been down in KY so far this year. I was hoping to arrowa buck we've seen the last 2 years, before gun season came in. It didn't happen, and the chances of seeing much now that gun season is almost over will get pretty slim. Its been a warzone down there with bullets flying everywhere.

I will be hunting here on our IL farm all next week. I will go to the cabin after church on Sunday night and wont be back to the house for a week. Things are just now startingto pick up there. And I'm pumped about as much for a week off as I am for a week hunting.

With work andalot of family stuff I've not hunted nearly as much this year as normal, but I'm hoping to make up for that next week. Congrats to all of you who've scored already. If I can figure out how to do it on my phone, I'll try to check in. Good Luck.