HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A .22 Browning BL Lever Scope ?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:25 AM
nyorange
Fork Horn

Default RE: A .22 Browning BL Lever Scope ?

HAve the same problem with a alot of straight grip lever actions. The best answer I have found is a small compact 4x scope designed for m-4/sks etc. They run around 40-60 bucks depending on exact modelbut the entire scope is only like 6-7 inches long, got one mounted on a bl-22 and a henry and they are fine for 22 work. Do a search for SKS scope and you should find it at any of the supply houses. It usually comes with a mounting system for an SKS. Wish Leupold or nikon would make a similar style/size scope but till then these will do. They are a perfect fit for lots of little 22s. I also have oneon one of the kid'scrickett single shots and it fits perfectly.I have also seen one model for sale that was variableX but have never actually looked through it or handled it so I can't say anything about them except that they should fit the gun if the same size as these.Take care and hope it helps.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=757236&t=11082005

This is one but they have others that are cheaper and without the mounting kit. The ones I have were a bit cheaper, one waseven under $40 without rings or mounts. Look around.(I think they are all made in the same factory and just have different OEM names as the quality is the same for all mine except one has mil dots and the others don't. Hope it helps)