HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 06:38 PM
BigDaddy12t
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Hey boys, sure has been slow in here lately. Not much going on here. Did get to see the big 8 Sunday night right at dark, that my wife wants me to get. We have a few different traili cam pics of him, and she want him on hte wall.[8D]I couldnt get him to stop, and I didnt want to take a shot on him while he was walking, so he lived to see another day.
So, what are your personal chances at scoring on a buck yet this year? I have to say, that my chances are not all that great. I could probably tag a smaller buck,(I have been seeiing a ton of different small ones) if I wanted, but I keep seeing that big 8 in my mind, and I just cant do it yet. I have 2 more full weekends to bow hunt,(I can actually bow hunt until the first of the year) and if I have not filled my archery tag by then, I am bringing my ML out the weekend after Thanksgiving. This will be my first year hunting with a ML, and I am really looking forward to it. The problem is, that in my area iin Minnesota, we can only tag one deer period. Our ML season runs from November 29th - December 14th I think it is. So, if I still have not filled my tag by then, the bow will come back out for the last 2 weekends. So, what are your true chances of taging out on a buck this year? Good Luck to you all the rest of your seasons.