HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Del Sol Outfitters
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 01:33 PM
man of death

Default RE: Del Sol Outfitters

Shay - you are almost as good as posting as you were selling us on this hunt. The truth is not in you. As I stated we hunted out of a camp that you guys had used for summer trips the tents stay up year round - your guys were actively trying to get a permit from the state while we were there. There were no elk in the area despite the fact that you assured us you had scouted the area. All 4 of us had hunted elk and killed elk in Colorado this was not out first hunt. It was our first and last experience with Del Sol. You didnt hold up your end of the deal and I told you that I would give an honest reference on the service. The problem was not Bob his food was great. Jordan was also great he worked his tail off for Grant. I dont know who came up with problem solved I froze my ass off. I do agree with Muley we should have been prepared but we had several conference calls with both you and Barry . I asked about what type of bag I should bring and you told me we would have heated tents so I brought a light bag.

I have done the do it yourself hunt several times in both New Mexico and Colorado with success. I paid Del Sol to put me in an area with game and provide me with a comfortable camp and you didn't hold up your end of the deal.

Also howdid you and Kirk hunt an different area when Barry told us he was only licensed in the area we camped in. Did you violate the terms of his license? You never represented Kirk as a friend in the video - but as a client. Is it me or are you mis representing the services you offer . The others will respond as well - you didnt offer us anything but it really didnt matter we are done with Del Sol. We were all in excellant shape and hunted our tails off

Fellows - if you need more info pm me before you book with these guys - what you see is not what you get