HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got lost, but killed a big buck PICS added
Old 11-10-2008, 12:36 PM
beardstowndeerhunter

Default Got lost, but killed a big buck PICS added

well sunday moring it got up to go hunt my hunting stand that i moved the day befor. on my way out there in the dark i thought i knew where i was headed but i couldnt find it. well it got day light and i started to move back very slow trying to find my stand and i turned around to see a deer coming right at me i got ready and saw it was a big buck well i pulled back and shot him. i hit him back but at the way he was angled i got 1 lung. im at school right now but when i get home i will get a picture up. he will prolly score about 160.. he has 3 horns one is coming out the side of his head...last year my freind shot this same deer in the head with a rage brod head and we tracked him but couldnt find him well the deer only had one eye from where he had got shot befor. we have trail pictures from him last year and it looks like he was alot bigger but you can still see his horn out the side of his head..i will get some pictures up tonight ...internet wasnt working last night sorry