HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Surrender your firearms
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Palladin8
Fork Horn

Default RE: Surrender your firearms

Biggtim I agree with you on the fact that he will need to find people. I don't think he will have a problem with amassing people though. Look how Hitler was able to amass his Citizen malitia. He gave them jobs, gave them cars, gave them back their dignity after the defeat. You give someone a job after they have lost everything and help them out and give them a purpose in life and they will fight for you. I am not saying he is Hitler or the anti-christ as others believe.
All I am saying is that it's not as hard as it seems. We are in the worst econimical mess since the great depression. Once he takes office and pulls the military out of Iraq and Afganistan and starts down sizing the military there will be a abundance of people looking for work and will be willing to joing a National Force so they can feed their family's.
Whether or not it will be as extreme as some predict we'll have to wait and see. I hope for the sake of every American that it won't happen but as ignorant as the American people are I doubt they will see it coming. The News media will make it out to be the greatest.The Hollywood idiots will speakabout how great it is and we will just go along with it because after all if Hollywood and the media says it's ok then it's okright?