HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)
Old 11-08-2008, 01:39 PM
BUCKEYEhunter140
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 16 Thread

hey guys went out this morning and after a about an hour s was glassin the area and notcied a hunter about 60 yards away. so i was a lil mad at that but oh well right. so then i turn around n i notice another hunter about 35 yards away. so now i'm pissed cause i no the guys that are near me are just some out of town guys that nvr scouted or anything. so at about 7 45 i smell smoke n turn around and jo blow is sittin there puffin on his cig. so i got mad n climbed down n left. then at about 12 after scoutin for traping season i was leavin the far yea there was joe blow w/ a 9 pt on his trailer. would have scored at about 125 or so. idk if i would have killed it but still i was a lil mad that i go out all the time and scout n stuff and he comes in n sets up his climber 25 yards from me. but oh well i'm done w. that farm till gun season i'm goin to places w. less pressure. wen i left this morning i saw 6 othere vehicals there and 1 person was from michigan 1 from new york n 1 from pa. i mean really this is onlt a 300 acre farm n all these people tryin to hunt it but oh well