HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Max wow!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:58 PM
drockw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Alpha Max wow!!!

stalking bear: the Alpha Max is Hoyts new series of bows they just cam out with. if you look on their site, they are designed with a somewhat center pivot style. they are offered in a 32" ATA and a 35"ATA version.

drunkendude: i really dont know how to respond to your comment, other than whatever i was just posting my excitement and the goodness imo of the bow i had just shot. i dont own the bow so how could i write a tunability review? once again how am i gonna write a review on ups and downs when i dont have it? i didnt mistakenly get on here and post this like i owned one did i? and if you want colors and specs, etc... go to hoyts or bowtechs website. why do i need to do it when you and the rest of the internet population can see it for youself.

Btw, if we compare them like Lexus and Toyota, one of the companies is substantially more "luxury" oriented. so which one is that? neither... i compare them as equals in the race for the best bow. neither is a better bow, they are both great imo. now, if you want to compare L&T there is definately a better product, lexus of course, its just what your into.

sorry ifi took your post out of context (i dont think i did) but if you really didnt care for it why post in it man. did i offend you by not providing you with a proper comparison.[&:]
Derek