HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - thanks democrates
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 05:51 PM
driftrider
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thanks democrates

While I think that yesterday was a truly dark and sad day for America, and I have no doubt that there will be some unpleasant "change," just as he promised, but I can't help but look at the bright side. The Marxists...err... democrats, didn't do as well as they would have like in the congressional elections, and the GOP still has enough seats in the senate to filibuster, and enough seats in the house to tangle up Nazi Pelosi in a proceedural quagmire and/or put in favorable riders and democrat "poison pills." Secondly, I'm sure that Chairman Maobama will try to ride the "8 years of Bush" bandwagon for as long as he can to explain away his and the dem congress' shortcomings to the American people. However, the people that he duped into voting him in will sooner or later realize that the only one to blame for continuing failure to govern responsibly and effectively are him and the democrats that fairly firmly control both houses of congress. While it has yet to be seen, I firmly believe that Maobama will become my generation's Jimmy Carter, which will (God willing) rally the conservatives and renew the Reagan conservative movement. Once Obama and his Marxist policies and comrades in congress fall flat on their faces, the political pendulum will swing back to the right. I just hope that he doesn't do to much damage between now and 2012.

Mike