HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - thanks democrates
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 PM
jeepkid
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: thanks democrates

ORIGINAL: Ridge Runner

well as far as the economy goes, as for myself and the circle of people I'm in contact with, other than gas prices being high, I never really saw the economy as being that bad, sure those who took the bait on the interest only loans then the housing market checked itself were in a bad way but face it, they went in over they're heads. I think all the complaining about the economy was just a ploy to help the liberals win the election, the financial fiasco was just the lucky break they needed. what happened to gas prices now?
Its like I told my boss, if not for reading about it I wouldn't have known the country was in such bad shape.
I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or sell out and move to canada and denounce my citizenship......my fello countrymen just elected the most liberal senator in congress to be the next president, a man who stood before us and said america is no longer a christian country, well this country was founded, defended, and think of how many have died in the process, by christian people and look at who has taken it over?
RR
Good post RR.