HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - thanks democrates
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:58 PM
stalkingbear
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thanks democrates

I have utterly NO respect for someone that DON'T honor veterans,WON'Tuse the bible to be sworn in with,refuses to recognize the american flag and the star bangled banner! In fact,the ONLY thing I see good from this is that my christmas card list just got a whole lot smaller-IF they admit to voting for him.

Obama already has done one very important thing for this country alreadyregaurdless of who you voted for. He created a huge turnout for this election. He made people both republican and democrat feel that their vote mattered and made a difference.

I do believe this man is a good person and I believe John McCain is a true American and loves his country as well.Obama has made it clear he wants to surround himself with the best possible cast of both democrats and republicans. I wouldnt be very suprised if McCain is considered on his cab. As a registered independantI have a huge amount of respect for both of these men. Lets just hope Obama will work with McCain as well as make the proper decisions to use money wisely for the good of this country asa whole....I for one am pretty sick of throwing money away in the Middle East. Lets get that job done over there, bring our boys home safe, and start spending all our hard earned tax money in our own country and on our own people...
[/quote]