HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Va can't catch a break!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Hoyt_Viper
Typical Buck

Default RE: Eastern Va can't catch a break!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

This season has been horrible weather in our region... Rain, warm, wind....either one or all 3!!! all season. It sucks!! Anyone in this area or any region in the nation feel my pain!?
Thank GOD I had a little pressure taken off this weekend, but plan on going back out tomorrow. I see that late tomorrow the rain may let upfor an afternoon hunt. I am very confident that the rut is in due to the one I killed Saturday. Due to his battle scars and broken G3 there are bigger ones in the area. His glands were literally dripping wet and his neck was as big as I have seen. BTW...I need your help with a european mount!

Saturday morning I am going back to the place where I killed big boy if you are interested in joining me. Its a special piece that is bedding only, so mornings are the best to hunt it. I have no stands set up in this parcel so its climber only. Saturday afternoon Im going to the place youand Eric visited. The clover is getting mauled every night. Its like clockwork, about 1/2 hour before sunset the field fills up and with the rut kicking in it should be a good hunt. Come on up, bring Eric if you want.