HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sportsmen for Obama
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 02:58 PM
wahoohunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sportsmen for Obama

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

YOUR FREAKING KIDDING RIGHT? You've been living with the Geico Cavemen haven't you? Because you obviously have not done any research on the matter. Boy does Obama have you fooled. The man is EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country but yet sheep like you will follow him over the cliff. I feel so sorry for you.
That's pitiful. So much for showing respect for your fellow man's opinion. I'm sure he doesn't want your pity nor your insults, each is entitled to his own opinion, I'm pretty sure that's one of the things that makes America what it is today.

ORIGINAL: HoytSpeed
oh we'll accept it...and I will supportour countryif he does get elected (althought i may not agree with his views), but we're not going down without a fight!!!
See, now there's an American attitude. Fight for the candidate in which you believe but realize that we're all Americans regardless of who wins and thus whoever wins should be supported.

ORIGINAL: rifle_man
Do not take this wrong but you Democrats are very DUMB!!! men. To vote for the one person that will take your guns away. Obama has the worst voting record of any president nominee ever when it comes to the 2nd Amendment he has all ready tried to ban Hand guns.
Don’t you care about your hunting rights? Or are you one of them people that want Obama to give them Money.
NRA gave Obama an F Biden gets and F
www.gunbanobama.com
If guns weren't taken away after JFK was shot with a democratic house and all that, they're not going to be taken away now.

ORIGINAL: Redskin_Archer

As a teacher I did research. I found Bill Ayers as someone who has worked for education reform. I know where my candidate stands. I love America as well.
+1, add to the fact that Obama was 8 when Ayers made the mistake that I'm sure he has regretted for the rest of his life