HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Surrender your firearms
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 10:26 AM
popeye

Default RE: Surrender your firearms

ORIGINAL: [email protected]

SWThomas, I envy your dedication to your boss, but if you should ultimately find that your boss was indeed an Aribic Muslam that fooled the majority of the voters ( and I suspect that is the case) would you turn your weapon on American citizens trying to defend our constitutional rights?
That is the question on many american citizen's minds. And we know that anyone who has enough balls to take a stand against the government will be labeled a terrorist and marked for death.
I'm going to do my 1 little vote tomorrow, but I fear it's not going to be nearly enough to save our second amendment.
So what if he was an Arab-American Muslim. He is still an American citizen, born in Kansas for god's sake. Every bit as much of an American citizen as a white Bapist born in small town Georgia. All this hate and stupid bigotry based on stereotypes really pisses me off. Everytime I hear stuff like this it's always from someone who has never met either a Arab or even a Muslim for that matter..... it makes you sound like you have an IQ smaller than your show size.

Questioning the man's liberal viewpoint is one thing but questioning his patriotism is way out of bounds.