HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Surrender your firearms
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
SWThomas
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Surrender your firearms

ORIGINAL: [email protected]

SWThomas, I envy your dedication to your boss, but if you should ultimately find that your boss was indeed an Aribic Muslam that fooled the majority of the voters ( and I suspect that is the case) would you turn your weapon on American citizens trying to defend our constitutional rights?
That is the question on many american citizen's minds. And we know that anyone who has enough balls to take a stand against the government will be labeled a terrorist and marked for death.
I'm going to do my 1 little vote tomorrow, but I fear it's not going to be nearly enough to save our second amendment.
I wouldn't have to. The military doesn't get involved with domestic operations. Law Enforcement agencies would handle that. Posse Comitatus prevents that from happening.

Second, how can the guy be a Muslim and a Christian at the same time? Either he's a radical Muslim... or... he's the guy that sat in Rev Wright's radical Christian church for 20 years. You can't have it both ways. Either way he's still a radical, but on only one denomination. Not both.