HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Halloween Rob Buck Down. (More pics pg 14)
Old 11-03-2008, 07:12 AM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Halloween Rob Buck Down.

Kidd642, thanks Frank. You shot the ultimate freakie one last year lol, how's this season panning out for ya? I hope your into them. It's getting interesting.

Rattlesnake1, thank you Toby. Nice exchanging emails last night. When I come to IL at the end of the week, I know your not close but if there's a possibility give my cell a call. I'll meet ya half way and we'll have a drink or snack/dinner etc.

Bow HNT, thank you very much. I'm getting alot of accolades on the pictures. I appreciate that. Matt has some awesome tips on the sticky at the top and each year I try to get pictures that honor the deer, not the shooter. The shooter should be secondary in the pic. This offers me an opportunity to enlarge a pic and hang it with the mount as well as fantastic memories in print. Thank you again.

mikeshunk, Thanks Mike. I'm glad you got back on to see it. He's different LOL but that's come to be expected from me hasn't it. I wonder what the hell IL has in store for me. They seem to find me vs me finding them.

Western MA Hunter, thanks man, luck of the draw I guess. I got a PM that questioned if I pass normal bucks looking for unusual ones. That would be cool if that were possible but I'm looking for a 3.5 year old and any might due or seems to look that way. LOL They do find me. Next season we'll have to start a wagering poll for odds for and against. [8D]

7VALLEYS, thank you so much. We'll see what next year brings but for now, for a teaser.....wait til you see what I shoot in IL. [8D]

Sooner State Hunter, I'm glad you guys joined the party, it's never to late. I'm still enjoying him and it and all of your camaradories. Fantastic bunch ya'll are and I'm humbled. He's not a world record but to be honest, as far as score he's my best. I had one that would have beat him but of course a Rob buck can't be typical. LMAO. Maybe IL will be the buck. Of course, I'm going to have fun and with or without a buck, I'm going to meet some great people from our forums as well as have great fun with friends.