HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The arrogance of some....(sorry for the long vent)
Old 11-01-2008, 09:24 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The arrogance of some....(sorry for the long vent)

whoaaaaa whoa whoa....

pretty much YOUR land. this guy is a stranger....hunting YOUR land....been giving you problems for years....youve tried being nice....still giving you problems....

yep...id make it REAL clear that if he was caught on my land again that he would be in serious trouble. plain and simple. i would give him a day to clear his stands off the land. if he failed to do so, and came back later, the cops would be there and i would press trespass charges.

im very appreciative of people who own land and permit me to hunt. i dont own land yet...but with guys like that, i know 10000% why land is posted and closed. if/when i do own land, i WILL post it and patrol it. plain and simple i worked hard to get the land, i work hard to manage the land, and work hard at work and hunting is what i enjoy. im going hunting on my own land problem and worry free. if i come across anyone i might be nice the first time...but after that, they better not be caught again. just something thats not tolerable with me. i cannot stand when someone is nice and goes the extra mile for someone and the slob just stabs em in the back....